20 September 2009

SatNav

In my opinion, Satellite Navigation (SatNav) is one of the best investments you can make when you live in England. Especially if you plan to travel a lot. British (and most European) roads are notoriously confusing. If you are JUST ARRIVING at RAF Mildenhall, you are eligible to rent a SatNav system from the Airman & Family Readiness Center FREE OF CHARGE while you learn your way around/look for a house/etc. I HIGHLY recommend using this service! I wish I had known about it when we moved here. If you're arriving soon and would like more information, please email me at rafmildenhallblog@hotmail.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Quick Find

Disclaimer

This blog is OPSEC compliant. Posting of sensitive or critical information is strictly forbidden.
Comments that violate OPSEC will be deleted immediately.